Quilling on first day of 2013


I started my year 2013 quilling! Yes, I was quilling with a few adults who turned up for my quilling beginner class. There were 5 students for this quilling class. I normally conduct classes of about 3-6 people to allow better interaction. (You can read about the classes that I have conducted previously here)

Setting up for class. I used to have my classes in a room at a music house but for this time I decided to use my own dining room. 
The only male student in my class. However, he is not the first. I had 2 male students previously! And he is a car mechanic, but I really have to admit that he has good pair of hands for quilling. His coils are quite uniform in sizes, and they 'expand/ spring' nicely!
learn to pinch the basic shapes
working with tight coils and corn coils
Mini projects my students did

Comments

  1. Looks like all of you had a lot of fun! :)

    All the best in 2013 and lots and lots of inspiration!

    Happy Quilling!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards, congrats on the class !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...Congrats for your quilling class, Lulu...hope you always success...

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!!!congrats on the class!
    Nati from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your students have made some great cards, Lulu! Good luck with all your endeavours this year, and thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments here. ^_^